A Yucca Valley had part of his arm blow off due to homemade fireworks on Tuesday morning.
Paramedics were called to a home on Mountain View Trail at 6:11 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to Z107.7. At the house they found Wayne Sellar, 57, with a severe arm injury which resulted from an explosion of homemade fireworks.
No word on if Sellar was setting off the fireworks or if it was an accidental explosion. He was taken to Desert Hospital for treatment while the Sheriff’s bomb and arson squads were called into investigate.
They found numerous homemade fireworks and plenty of materials used to make fireworks in the home.