It looks like the Obamas will be spending at least their first few days after leaving the White House in The Coachella Valley. While it makes sense for them, or anyone for that matter, to get as far away as possible from the tiny handed Twitter troll who will take over the Oval Office, we also have to wonder what Barack and Michelle are going to do with their time in the desert.
- Go golfing?
- Get trashed while looking at animals?
- Ride in the Tour de Palm Springs non-bike race thingee?
- Have a tasty burger?
- Get that Groupon for stand up comedy at Fantasy Springs?
- Grab a drink at Lord Fletcher’s and wonder why they have so many dancing animals behind the bar?
- Go clubbing at Zeldas?
- See that band that does that song after the pros finish golfing on Saturday?
- Go out for date shakes?
- Do that huge burrito challenge in Cat City?
Seriously. I am stumped here. Help me out with your suggestions for the soon-to-be former First Couple and what they should do in the Coachella Valley this weekend in the comments below.