A tipster informed us that Barack Obama, as well as his Secret Service detail, arrived at the Palm Springs International Airport Friday afternoon. The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department confirmed that the former President was in the Coachella Valley with the Desert Sun on Saturday, but now the question is: what was Obama up to (since it certainly wasn’t karaoking with us)?
- Played a round or two of golf.
- Finally got around to buying that house.
- Didn’t want to miss the final night of this season’s Rock Yard.
- Was called in to rally voters in Anza.
- Had to use that Social Cycle Groupon before it expired.
- Just wanted to give your grandpa a reason to complain on Facebook.
What do you think is the reason Obama paid our charming little desert hamlet a visit? Let’s discuss in the comments.