The lineup for the 2019 Stagecoach Country Music Festival was unveiled on Tuesday. The three-day Indio music festival will include headliners Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, and Jason Aldean – plus the return of Guy Fieri and some surprises like Tom Jones, Bret Michaels, and Lynyrd Skynyrd. But, there could be more. Much more. Well, at least according to KESQ anchor Karen Devine.
What do you think about next years #Stagecoach lineup? We're hearing there may be some surprise additions as we get closer to the date. Where are the female country artists? pic.twitter.com/WkWxXYifEI
— Karen Devine (@KarenDevineKESQ) October 17, 2018
Devine points out there are not many country artists in her tweet, but also says there are some “surprise additions” that she has been hearing bout. She did not expand on that (I asked), so we are left to guess, what does Karen Devine know about Stagecoach and how does she know it.
- The Childish Gambino, Justin Timberlake, Kanye West rumors are true…but it’s Stagecoach and not Coachella
- Guy Fieri will somehow bring even more Flavortown to Indio in 2019
- Jackson Maine will do a set with Ally
- There will actually not be any performances this year, just tons of beer since that’s all most Stagecoachers want anyway
- The KESQ I-Team will perform a spoken word set where they just say “in-depth” 1,000 times
- Two words: Chris Gaines
So what is it, Karen? Spill the beans!!