When it comes to Instagram, Southern California is number 1…and number 2.
The Telegraph lists the top global geotagged locations in the world, and beating every other spot on the entire planet was Disneyland.
And while Disneyland has so much to see (and take cool pictures of) it was not the only SoCal spot to make the list. The second most tagged location in the world was Dodger Stadium.
Rounding out the top 10…
3. Times Square, New York, NY
4. Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall, Bangkok, Thailand
5. ЦПКиО им. Горького / Gorky Park, Moscow, Russia
6. Musée du Louvre, Paris, France
7. Красная площадь / Red Square, Moscow, Russia
8. Madison Square Garden, New York, NY
9. Yankee Stadium, New York, NY
10. The Dubai Mall, Dubai, United Arab Emirates