California is expected to add two million jobs in the next decade, according to the California Employment Development Department. But what kind of jobs will they be?
The Sacramento Bee breaks down the careers expected to see the biggest growth between now and 2026. These are the top 5:
- Solar Photovoltaic Installers – increasing from 4,900 jobs to 11,300 jobs.
- Home Health Aides – 26,600 to 37,500
- Software Developers, Applications – 134,200 to 188,000
- Personal Care Aides – 622,000 to 870,000
- Nurse Practitioners – 13,100 to 17,700
You can check out the entire database of jobs here – which includes 677 different jobs – to see how your current or desired job is expected to be effected in the next decade.