Spot Graffiti, Potholes, or Trash on The Highway? Here is How to Alert Caltrans

Tired of seeing potholes on Highway 111, damaged guard rails on 74, trash on the 10, or any other kind of nonsense on the highway? Well, you can do something about it.

Caltrans has an online form you can fill out to submit a maintenance request. You can submit all kinds of things, from broken sprinklers to someone illegally dumping trash on the side of the road.

Sure, there is no guarantee it will actually be fixed – but, at least you have let someone know about it.

Submit a service maintenance request here.