Looking for a new gig? The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department has plenty of open positions that you can apply for this afternoon in Palm Desert.
The new jail in Indio needs to be staffed along with other positions in The Coachella Valley. Current openings include:
- Deputy Sheriff Trainee (Pre-Service/Lateral)
- Correctional Deputy
- Sheriff’s 911 Communications Officer I
- Supervising Accountant
- Senior Accounting Assistant
- Clinical Therapist I/II
- Correctional Cook
- Correctional Senior Food Service Worker
- Correctional Food Service Supervisor
- Dietitian I
- Laundry Worker
- Sheriff Corrections Assistant Trainee
- Sheriff Records/Warrants Assistant II.
The job fair will take place at the Palm Desert Sheriff’s Station today (Wednesday, June 17th) from 4:00 to 8:00 PM. Potential applicants will have an opportunity to speak with recruiters and current employees about job opportunities, and attend presentations every hour.