- Vacation Renters under 30
- Going on rooftops (?)
- ALL outdoor amplified music on vacation rental properties
And while this undoubtedly made some residents happy…
…putting aside whatever the fuck the rooftop thing is about and the constitutionality of banning an entire group of citizens based on age (should they also get up and move to the back of the bus Rancho Mirage?), one has to ask: how in the hell does a ban on all outdoor music work?
- Can your cell phone ring?
- Can you listen to music in your car in the driveway
- What if you just blast your music superloud indoors…is that ok?
Any lawyer that wanted to, could have a field day with this type of ordinance. Plus have we not seen (twice now) already how this type of ban plays out:
Where are you when we need you most Ren McCormack?
This article has been modified to correctly reflect the outdoor music ban