Big news (and just in time for your grandparents to complain about it all throughout Christmas dinner), President Obama is coming back to the Coachella Valley.
The President will host a conference of Southeast Asian leaders during President’s Day Weekend at Sunnylands.
Not much more is known, except:
- Everyone on Twitter will complain about the cost of Obama’s golfing outing
- Locals will complain about nonexistent traffic problems
- You have yet another chance to get a rad pic of Air Force One while it is parked at PSP
- Everyone will speculate Barry and Michelle are buying a house in Thunderbird
- Once again, The President will fail to show up, despite my open invitation, to sing some karaoke with all of us at Neil’s Lounge