By now, you have more than likely heard about the Taco Bell Hotel that is a) a real thing and, b) coming to Palm Springs for four Chalupa-filled days and four fart-filled nights this August. Reservations for the hotel were sold-out within two minutes this week after news of the “tacoasis” was posted literally everywhere over the last few weeks -giving not only Taco Bell plenty of free media exposure, but also tons of that delicious free pub for Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley – which is rad! Oh, and all it in the middle of the usually sleepy summer. So, hey, why don’t we just make all the hotels in town fast food hotels this August.
Here are some ideas:
- The Del Taco Hotel: It’s just like the Taco Bell Hotel but with crinkle cut fries!
- The Arby’s Airbnb: They have the meats…for sandwiches…and short term rentals.
- The In-N-Out Inn: Be sure to ask for your room animal-style.
- The Five Guys Inn: It’s not quite as good as the In-N-Out Inn, but it’ll do.
- The Chick-fil-A Chalet: Don’t plan on staying there on a Sunday.
- The Dunkin’ Resort: We will be promised eight of these opening across the desert, but only one will actually appear.
- The McDonald’s Marriott: All guests can do yoga on McRib mats.
- The White Castle Castle: The hotel that is only enjoyable if you are super drunk or super high.
- The Subway Lodge: When every other place is booked, “Welp, guess we’re going to just have to do Subway tonight, everyone.”
I am sure I missed more possibilities. Please share those in the comments.
Your move, fast food chains.