Spending Labor Day in Palm Springs. Here are some things to do in the desert during the 3-day holiday weekend that marks the unofficial end of summer (even though it usually stays super hot in the Coachella Valley well into October).
Here are things to do Labor Day Weekend 2019 in Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley
Brian Wilson and the Zombies | Friday
Brian Wilson and the Zombies team up for an 8pm concert at Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio. Tickets run $49 to $89 for the Rock and Roll Hall of Famers.
Get more info here.
UB40 | Saturday
The group brings their 40th anniversary tour to Spotlight 29 Casino in Coachella on Saturday night, so grab some red, red wine and a ticket for $35 to $50.
Get more info here.
Apple Season in Oak Glen | Starts This Weekend
Labor Day Weekend means the kickoff of fall and what better way to get in the spirit of Autumn than picking some apples in the quaint mountain village of Oak Glen. We have a roundup of what to expect here (including those Apple Cider Doughnuts!).
Hatch Chile Roasting | Various Dates
It’s that time of year again, Hatch Chile Pepper fans! Roasting continues this weekend in the Coachella Valley – and there will be stops at various locations over the next couple of weeks.
We have a list of where to find all of the roasting locations around the Greater Palm Springs Area here.
Tribute Bands | Friday & Saturday
There are plenty of tribute bands performing around the Coachella Valley this weekend. Here’s a rundown:
- Spotlight 29: A tribute to Fleetwood Mac will be at Spotlight 29. $10 to get in. More info here.
- Rock Yard: There’s a double-shot of Rock Yard this weekend at Fantasy Springs with a “Rock Yard on Steroids” show on Saturday night with British blues band Savoy Brown, followed by a Jimi Hendrix tribute on Sunday Free to get in. Get more info here.
Other things to check out this weekend:
- La Quinta Brewing will release a new Marzen beer and have live music on Friday evening. Get more info here.
- The new Desert Beer Company has live music on Friday night. Get more info here.
- Coachella Valley Brewing has live acoustic music on Saturday night. Get more info here.
- Arrive Hotel will show Goonies in the pool area on Saturday night. Get more info here.
Have a great Labor Day Weekend in Palm Springs
More events will be added as they are announced. Did we leave something out? Let us know about it here.