Thursday, KESQ took a minute out to ask a very important Facebook question (featuring a very tiny picture).
Based on the comments, it is going over well.
The question: “What do you think about the President’s tan suit?” has been responded to with numerous comments including:
- who gives a rats patootie!!!
- After a presidential news conference, this is the question you ask? smh
- Dumbest question ever
- I think it’s time to quit following KESQ on Facebook…..no news actually available here. If I want gossipy crap I will check in with TMZ.
- Slow day at the newsroom? Next send a reporter to find the Teenage Ninja Turtles
- KESQ- did y’all get hacked?
Hopefully this is the beginning of a trend and soon we will all be able to comment on the wardrobe decisions every night be KESQ’s anchor team.