Las Vegas is truly a town unlike any other.
The Las Vegas Sun compiled some statistics for the 24/7/365 destination. Some are slightly surprising (Carrot Top is basically keeping Crown Royal in business) and some are just insane (it would take you almost 300 years to stay a night in every Vegas hotel room).
Check out some highlights:
- Hotel rooms in the valley in 2014: 150,544
- Years it would take a person to spend one night in every hotel room on the Strip: 288
- Average gambling budget per Las Vegas visitor: $530
- Pillows fluffed at MGM Grand in 2014: 7,982,550
- Exotic dancers working in the valley on an average day: 2,500
- White Fruit of the Loom tank tops the 20-member cast of “Chippendales” tears through each year: 12,243
- Amount of Crown Royal that Carrot Top gives audience members each year. The comedian loves to share shots with fans during his show: 110 gallons
- Toilet paper rolls used by the Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo in 2014. The show’s grand finale includes cascades of toilet tissue: 267,436
- Cost of the most expensive hamburger in Las Vegas, the Fleurburger 5000 at Fleur in Mandalay Bay. It is made with wagyu beef, foie gras and truffles, and served with a bottle of 1995 Château Petrus 5000. Twenty six were sold last year: $5,000
- Cost of a package at Drai’s nightclub that includes the use of a private 737 jet that seats 50, a 210-second fireworks show and 100 bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne: $737,000
- Stairs in the Stratosphere: 1,455
The entire list of stats from The Las Vegas Sun is really interesting and includes a lot more info. Check it out here.
You must log in to post a comment.