For some reason, not all 4th of July fireworks shows are happening on the 4th of July. Here’s where and when to catch all the Independence Day celebrations in the Coachella Valley.
Saturday, July 1
The City of Coachella’s July 4th Independence Day Celebration gets started at 6 pm with live music, food, and a pie eating contest at Bagdouma Park. Fireworks happen at 9 pm.
Monday, July 3
Fantasy Springs Resort Casino hosts their annual fireworks display with seating open at the Eagle Eagle Springs Golf Course (bring a blanket or chair).
Tuesday, July 4
- Idyllwild hosts their 51st annual 4th of July Parade at 10am. The two hour parade starts at 10 am.
- Palm Springs Stadium will be home to a fireworks display following the Palm Springs Power game. The game starts at 6 and will cost you to get in, then they let everyone come in for free at 9 to watch the fireworks at 9:15.
- Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa is now in its third year of hosting a fireworks show. Park in the south lot to watch the display and you can plan on getting their early for live music starting at 5.
- Palm Desert Civic Center Park has live music starting at 7:15, followed by fireworks at 9pm. Bring a chair or blanket to the park to enjoy. Parking at the venue can often be a pain in the ass, so plan on getting their early.
- Yucca Valley will host their Independance Day party at Brehm Park. Entertainment begins at 6 pm, fireworks are at 9.
- Beaumont will have their annual fireworks once again at Stewart Park. Entertainment starts at 4 pm. Fireworks are at 9.