Those headed to Coachella and Stagecoach from Los Angeles and Phoenix can ride in on the cheap to the Indio festivals thanks to a couple new temporary routes announced by FlixBus.
The bus company will offer rides from Los Angeles and Phoenix directly to the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival during both Weekend One (April 12-14) and Weekend Two (19-21).
FlixBus will also take cowboys and cowgirls to the Stagecoach Country Music Festival, April 26-28.
For drop off inside the Empire Polo Club, prices run $29.99 to $49.99. Cheaper service is available to Palm Springs, starting at under five dollars – and is offered even when the festivals are not running.
FlixBus is known for their free WiFi and power outlets and those riding the bus can check a bag for free.
“Our customers are all about living memorable experiences together and with the FlixBus festival line the experience starts in the bus, with your friends, in a safe and environmentally friendly manner,” FlixBus Managing Director Pierre Gourdain said in a press release from the company
Routes to Coachella are below. Get more info on FlixBus or buy your tickets here.
- Burbank – USC – Downtown L.A. – Montclair – Palm Springs – Palm Desert – Coachella/Stagecoach
- Long Beach – Anaheim – UCR-Palm Springs – Palm Desert – Coachella/Stagecoach
- Santa Monica – UCLA – Downtown Palm Springs – Palm Desert – Coachella/Stagecoach
- Downtown L.A. – Anaheim – UCR-Palm Springs – Palm Desert – Coachella/Stagecoach
- Tempe – Phoenix Airport – Coachella (festival) – Palm Desert – Downtown Palm Springs
- Downtown Palm Springs – Palm Desert – Coachella (festival) – Phoenix Airport – Tempe