You have heard a lot about the music at “Desert Trip”, a 3-day festival coming to Indio in October – and rightfully so. A lineup of The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, Bob Dylan, Neil Young, Roger Waters, and the Who is pretty damn amazing. But, they are not the only big names coming to the Empire Polo Club. There will be some big time chefs as well.
Here are the chefs slated to be serving up fare at Desert Trip (via Eater):
- Curtis Stone (Maude, Beverly Hills)
- Dominque Crenn (Atelier Crenn, SF)
- Daniel Humm (Eleven Madison Park, NYC)
- Ludo Lefebvre (Trois Mec, LA)
- Michael Mina (San Francisco)
- Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery)
- Marcus Samuelsson (Red Rooster, NYC)
- Michael Voltaggio (ink, Los Angeles)
- Marcel Vigneron (Wolf, Los Angeles)
- Jason Neroni (The Rose, Venice)
- Dakota Weiss (Estrella, West Hollywood)
- Scott Conant (Scarpetta, Las Vegas)
- Dean Fearing (Fearing’s, Dallas)
- Phillip Frankland Lee (Scratch Bar, Encino)
- Jamie DeRosa (Miami)
- Guy Turland (Bondi Harvest, Santa Monica)
- Chris Oh (Seoul Sausage, Hanjip; Los Angeles)
- Duff Goldman
- Michael Hung (Viviane, Beverly Hills)
- Steven Fretz (The Church Key, West Hollywood)
- Ilan Hall (Ramen Hood, Los Angeles)
- Kristen Kish
- Elia Aboumrad
- Kris Morningstar (Terrine, Los Angeles)
- Christian Page (Cassell’s, Los Angeles)
Plus, the fest will have Grech Koch of Stone Brewing with a craft beer experience, cocktails and food from Cedd Moses and the Houston Brothers, and Wine Spectator Grand Award winning sommelier and winemaker Rajat Parr will be handling wine.
You can see the packages offered for the different “food experiences” here. Surely, the fest will also have food you can but on site, but details on how that will work are not out yet.
Tickets go on sale this coming Monday at 10 a.m. local time.
Locals will have another chance at tickets in October.
You must log in to post a comment.