A woman in Desert Hot Springs drove her SUV into a wall on Thursday. Nobody knows why yet (maybe just out of sheer terror of the ‘out-of-control’ wind turbines nearby?).
Here were the results of the crash, which leave us with many questions:
A few questions:
- Why did KESQ feel the need to hashtag #DesertHotSprings (are a lot of people searching that out on Facebook?)?
- No plates, so is that a new ride involved in the crash? (that’s going to bring down the value in a hurry).
- How old was the driver? (In this town, you always have to ask)
- It is cool to take pics and all, but can you take a second to ask someone if the driver is ok?
- Why do I now suddenly crave Domino’s? Damn you unintended advertising!!!!