Less than 24 hours after the cancellation of the 2020 BNP Paribas Open tennis tournament, the Citi Taste of Tennis in Indian Wells has also announced that it will not take place.
Via a press release:
Based on the recommendation of the Riverside County Public Health Department and the cancellation of the BNP Paribas Open, tonight’s Citi Taste of Tennis event will not take place at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa.
Ticket holders to the event may request a refund or credit for a future Citi Taste of Tennis event by contacting [email protected]
Thank you again for your continued support and we look forward to seeing everyone at a future Citi Taste of Tennis event.
Citi Taste of Tennis has announced the line-up of chefs for its annual culinary and tennis experience.
Top Chef Alum Richard Blais will once again headline the event, along with American tennis player John Isner, at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa on Monday March 9 from 6:30 pm – 10 pm.
Guests in attendance will be able to sample cuisine prepared by some oof the Coachella Valley’s leading chefs along with fine wine, signature cocktails, live entertainment, and a cooking competition.
The 2020 Citi Taste of Tennis Indian Wells chef lineup includes:
- Richard Blais (Juniper and Ivy)
- Eric LeClair (Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa)
- Brandon Weimer (Brandini Toffee)
- Drew Davis (Catalan)
- Hervé Glin (Mister Parker’s)
- Kitamba Satcher (The Nest)
- Andi Hubka (Cork & Fork)
- Jason Moffit (Chi Chi’s)
- Jacqueline Jimenez (Grand Central Palm Springs)
- Kenneth Williams (Agua Caliente)
- Carolina Gonzalez (Acqua)
- Eric Theiss (The Renaissance)
- Nestor Ruiz (VUE Grille & Bar)
- Paul Hancock (Miramonte Resort)
- Stuart O’Keeffe (CA Date Commission)
- Brandan King (AC3 Palm Desert).
Tickets are priced at $200. For more info and to purchase tickets, you can head over the event’s official website here.