Home Desert Life Palm Springs

Palm Springs

Lifestyle news, events, and happenings in the city of Palm Springs, California.

The Palm Springs International Animation Festival kicked off Wednesday in Palm Springs. According to the Desert Sun, the first day of the event could've gone better. Mayor Robert Moon attended the opening ceremonies before the screening of “Sgt. Stubby,” but...
The Netflix show Stay Here has designer Genevieve Gorder and real estate expert Peter Lorimer help property owners transform their short-term rental properties in places like Seattle, Brooklyn, Austin, and even the Coachella Valley. Episode 7 of the series,...
Whether you live in Palm Springs or are just visiting, a trip on the Palm Springs Tram can be a cool thing...literally. The temperature up in the mountains is 30 - 40 degrees cooler than the desert floor of...
A Palm Springs home once owned by billionaire film and aviation mogul Howard Hughes recently sold for $1.3 million.As NBC News notes, the place went on the market for the first time in more than 50 years with...
Palm Springs International Airport is a great airport to fly in and out of, if you are lucky enough to find a flight to where you need to go and you can afford it. Flying out of Palm Springs...
The Palm Springs Chamber has officially taken over the Palm Springs Walk of Stars and now through the end of August, they are letting you, Joe Public, nominate who should be honored with a $15,000 price tag to get...
Palm Springs set the record for most rain ever on July 10.
If you are in the desert for a vacation, convention, or visiting grandma, sooner or later you will most likely get a craving for a tasty Double-Double, fries, and a shake from the best fast food burger joint in...
The Palm Springs Walk of Stars is a collection of plaques around the downtown area including the names of about 20% of people you might have heard of and the other 80% names of people who could fork over...
When it comes to people watching, The Palm Springs Walmart rarely disappoints.