Forbes released their annual list of the 400 richest Americans on Wednesday and, to the surprise of no one, nearly 25% of them live in California.
92 Californians make the list, headed by Mark Zuckerberg – who founded some time wasting app that can’t protect your personal info or password. Zuckerberg has a net worth of $61 billion. Entry level on the list of 400 was $2.1 billion.
As CBS LA notes, there are Californians new to the list: Lynsi Snyder, the heiress to In-N-Out burgers, with a net worth of $3 billion; Drew Houston, CEO of Dropbox, with a $2.7 billion net worth; and Chris Larsen, co-founder of Ripple, with a net worth of $2.1 billion.
These are the richest Californians:
- Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg, net worth $61 billion
- Oracle co-founder Larry Ellison, net worth $58.4 billion
- Google co-founder Larry Page, net worth $53.8 billion
- Google co-founder Sergey Brin, net worth $52.4 billion
- Apple’s Laurene Powell Jobs & family, net worth $20.5 billion
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk, net worth $19.6 billion
- Real estate developer Donald Bren, net worth $16.4 billion
- Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt, net worth $14.4 billion
- Facebook co-founder Dustin Moskovitz, net worth $10.9 billion
- WhatsApp CEO Jan Koum, net worth $9.6 billion
Click here to see the full Forbes 400 list.