Last week brought the grand opening of Whole Foods Market in Palm Desert – and while that means another option for you to do your grocery shopping in The Coachella Valley (and a pretty cool bar area), it also means that you may want to ask for a raise at work…as some items are, shall we say, a bit out of your price range. Including:
1) This $32.99 Bottle of Maple Syrup
2) These $28.99/lb Steaks
3) This $139.99 Bottle of Jack Daniels
4) This Bottle of $11.99 Salsa
5) This $58 pair of shoes (???)
6) This $43.99 Bottle of Balsamic
7) This $8.99 Bottle of Not Ketchup (Could be anything else I suppose)
8) This $19.99 Jar of Cashew Butter
9) This $279.99 Bottle of Champagne
Okay, so $562.94 for 9 items might be a tad outside of your budget, luckily, there is one thing that is affordable…
Craft beers in the bar are $4-$8, and they have some killer food specials – that even come with a beer!
And that is just money well spent.