The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department has released information about at saturation patrol that took place in the city on Friday, which resulted in 11 arrests and 71 citations. The operation, conducted by the La Quinta Special Enforcement and Traffic Teams, was “in response to complaints from residents and business owners in the city of La Quinta,” according to a news release.
The teams conducted the enforcement effort throughout the city of La Quinta “due to quality of life complaints, to include trespassing, loitering, illicit drug use, and petty theft.”
During the operation, 71 citations were issued for various vehicle code and municipal code violations. Four vehicles were towed, nine misdemeanor warrants were served, six drug arrests were made, and a stolen vehicle was located and recovered.
The following arrests were made during the saturation patrol:
- Andrew Patino, 22 of Indio, possession of heroin and violation of probation.
- Issac Suarez, 21 of La Quinta, 4 misdemeanor warrants.
- Stephen Squillace, 36 of La Quinta, domestic violence warrant.
- Steven Snedeker, 48 of Salton Sea, misdemeanor drug warrant.
- Daniel Marks, 40 of Cathedral City, possession of methamphetamine and 3 misdemeanor warrants.
- Gabriel Lesher, 41 of Pinion, possession of marijuana for sales.
- Zuriah Devoe, 26 of La Quinta, possession of methamphetamine and violation of probation.
- Sherly Jones, 51 of Indio, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Amanda Minney, 39 of Colorado, possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Candy Freel, 41 of La Quinta, possession of a controlled substance and providing a false name.
- Heriberto Islas, 19 of Coachella, misdemeanor warrant.
All were booked into the Riverside County Jail in Indio.