Police announced the arrests of six people on Thursday, the results of an investigation into a Thousand Palms commercial burglary that took place on December 2.
After the burglary, which happened on Varner Road, the Palm Desert Station Burglary Suppression Unit (BSU) and the Rancho Mirage Special Enforcement Team conducted further investigation. The investigation identified the suspect as Scott Stoltz, 29 of Thousand Palms, according to a news release.
BSU located and arrested Stoltz on Harry Oliver Trail in Thousand Palms. He was booked for commercial burglary, probation violation, theft, possession for sales, possession of a controlled substance and possession of narcotics.
Police say Stoltz was in possession of approximately 15.3 grams of methamphetamine and 4.6 grams of Heroin with the intent to sell.
Five others at the location were also arrested:
- Bonnie Jarvis, 30 of Thousand Palms, for identity theft.
- Asa Huber, 31 of Thousand Palms, for an outstanding warrant for theft.
- Darrell Mirkin, 56 of Desert Hot Springs, for an outstanding warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
- Tina George, 35 of Washington, for an outstanding warrant for possession of narcotics.
- Paul Hessel, 29 of Palm Desert, for an outstanding warrant for possession of narcotics, paraphernalia warrant.
All were transported to the Riverside County Jail in Indio.