Everybody shops for groceries, but in The Coachella Valley it is a little different than everywhere else. Here are 5 ways the high temperatures, snowbirds, and parking lots make going to the grocery store in Greater Palm Springs unique:
1) Parking during “The Season” is always a challenge.
2) You have to be very careful in the parking lot on windy days (or any day in DHS)
3) Opening the freezer on a hot August afternoon may just be the highlight of your day.
4) If you are under 40-years-old, you will probably be approached by an elderly shopper who assumes that since you are young, you work there – then asks for immediate assistance from you.
5) Your drive home is a race against time and 125 degree temperatures!
Thanks for checking out Cactus Hugs. Have anything to add (or something else I should know about)? Leave a comment below or hit me up on Twitter or Facebook – and, as always, thanks for the Facebook shares!