[media-credit name=”Flickr” align=”aligncenter” width=”300″][/media-credit]Just because you are strapped for cash, does not mean you can not have nice things – these are the deals you are looking for:
1) Oktoberfest in Big Bear: Save big on a lodging package complete with tickets to Oktoberfest – plus food, t-shirts, party beads, your own stein, and even beer! Always a great time and this is a killer deal:
2) Taste some of the best beers in SoCal at Redlands’ Hangar 24 Craft Brewery. Whether it is their famous Orange Wheat, an IPA, or special cask conditioned brew – you will enjoy saving almost 50% off on beer flights and glasses with this deal:
3) Get your self educated about your town! Learn more about the history of The Desert with a membership to The Coachella Valley History Museum. Save 50% with this deal:
4) Spend half a day chillin’ on the lake! “I’m on a boat you,” you will say as you save 50% at Diamond Valley Marina near Hemet:
5) It is the last few days to save almost a hundred bucks at Palm Springs Wet ‘n’ Wild. Soon it will not be summer anymore – and you will regret not taking advantage of this deal and having a great day with the family at the waterpark:
Now go have some fun already!!!
Cactushugs.com in no way guarantees any rates, details or promotions displayed on the site – but we do get a tiny, tiny cut of anything you buy…hey, gotta pay the bills somehow. So if you want to save some cash, have some fun, and make sure we do not starve to death just grab a deal or two or ten.