The La Quinta Police Department announced the arrests of 22 people on Wednesday as part of a 10-day long “saturation patrol” in the city conducted at the end of May.
In a news release, the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department stated theat the La Quinta Police Special Enforcement Team had identified an increase in criminal activity in the Cove area and conducted extra patrol and enforcement in the area from May 21 and May 31.
During that stretch, 22 people were arrestedLa :
- Gabriel Arevalos, 45 of Coachella, for Parole no bail warrant.
- John Asuncion, 50 of La Quinta, for drug paraphernalia, drug-related warrant and driving on a suspended driver’s license.
- Jeffery Baily, 54 of La Quinta, for Theft and Drug arrest warrants.
- Christian Caberra, 27 of Coachella, for violation of probation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Jesus Camacho, 24 of Indio, for driving without a license.
- Mario Espinoza, 28 of La Quinta, for possession of narcotics.
- Philip Frank, 30 of Indio, for traffic warrants.
- Jonathan Grover, 33 of La Quinta, for public intoxication.
- James Houtz, 51 of Indio, for DUI arrest warrant.
- Talia Huxell, 38 of La Quinta, for possession of narcotics.
- Dana Kortekaas, 43 of Indio, for drug paraphernalia.
- Dakota Larch, 25 of La Quinta, for public intoxication.
- Dean Linstrom, 55 of La Quinta, for possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Miguel Lopez, 39 of Indio, for drug paraphernalia and warrants.
- Benny Martinez, 25 of La Quinta, for DUI.
- Ruben Moya, 50 of Indio, for possession of controlled substance.
- Justin Munoz, 18 of La Quinta, for public intoxication.
- Nicolli Navarro, 31 of Salton City, for possession of a controlled substance.
- Rogelio Perez, 20 of La Quinta, for DUI and Reckless Driving arrest warrants.
- Mike Rodriguez, 23 of La Quinta, for DUI.
- Oscar Snachez, 42 of Coachella, for drug-related warrants.
- Tristen Villanueva, 18 of La Quinta, for public intoxication.
Police ask anyone with additional information to contact Officer A. McGuire at the La Quinta Police Department (760) 863-8051 or Riverside County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch (760) 836-8348.