The soon-to-be former POTUS and FLOTUS are coming to the Coachella Valley for a little R&R following the Inauguration of an angry, tweeting, troll as the next President of the United States. Here are ten things the Obamas must do while they are in town.
- Take a picture with the windmills to drive you-know-who
- Go golfing…but not at Porcupine Creek or Sunnylands, instead they go to Boomer’s.
- Keep their phone handy in case Congressman Ruiz’s shitty car breaks down on the way to Banning and they need to pick him up.
- Let us all know if they actually bought that damn house in Rancho Mirage.
- Strike a deal to call Spotlight 29 casino “Obama 29” from now on.
- Beat that big-ass burrito challenge at Zobo and Meester’s.
- Walk around Street Fair like Bernie.
- Go to the Nest and take awesome pics like John Boehner.
- Burn their bed when they leave.
- Finally go karaoking with us at Neil’s Lounge.
Enjoy your stay in the Coachella Valley, Barack and Michelle. Let us know if you need any other vacation ideas.